Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day 89: Revelations

I fully attribute my mood shift to weight gain and poor eating habits.

As I mentioned, I've been eating a ton of pizza—usually about one full pizza during lunch. I can definitely say that after just three days of this procedure, I feel like shit!

They say you are what you eat, and I feel like a big, bread-y, dough-y cheese-covered fatman.

Damn. That was probably not the best decision.

And I've been chugging 4-6 diet cokes in a 3 hour period. I'm wired but my chest hurts, I go through serious lulls in energy, and I'm pessimistic.

I've always heard that eating a mass of processed food can negatively affect one's attitude, but I've never taken the time to really think it through. I think, for the first time, I’m seeing the effects and seeing them quickly.

I'm more sluggish, fatter, and suffering from sever ennui.

All right, I'm going to go do my yoga for the day and then get back to work!

Maybe I can turn it around again. Drop the poundage I've put on in the last week and get back into fighting form.

Feel free to share your stories of failure and your frustrations as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment