Friday, November 8, 2013

Day F Me, I'm out.

F.

I suck.

Hard.

Like, really f'ing hard.


As you might well imagine, I did not successfully complete my goal, or even come close. Instead I petered out about 6 months after trying and have failed to move at all in the subsequent 5 months. It's amazing to me that I was even able to do it in the first place.


Getting fit and staying healthy is so f'ing hard. So effing hard.

So once again, I repeat, I suck. I come before you to express my frustration and my willingness to get up and try again but my new apartment sucks for working out and my new job makes exercise even harder, not to mention, the need to get my shit in order. So, all in all, let's figure something out to get my life back on track.

The end

- the fat man


No comments:

Post a Comment