Monday, October 24, 2016

Day __ (of 110): It's raining fat . . .

And when it rains it pours.

That one small bit of cake thrust me into a fat spiral that rivals even the most embarrassing overeating I've ever done. 

Reintroducing sugar took everything I was already eating and made it taste like shit.

In just the one week that I ate that cake I've made the following colossal mistakes:

1. Ate 3 whole cartons of macaroons until I felt  sick to my stomach and then did it again the next day.

2. Started drinking soda on the regular 

3. Ate McDonald's and KFC chicken

4. Ate so many meaty subway sandwiches!

Diet on the destroy! All because of some sugar cake?!? I'm desperate to get back on track. I have a fitting for a suit this Saturday and I'm going to be drastically differently sized come later in the summer when I'll need it. I can't believe that I'm failing so epicly when I'm just so close. 

It's time to refocus.

I tried seeing how many push-ups I could do and discovered that I can barely get through 10 in a row. 

I somehow need to firmly invest in all aspects of my plan to ensure that I'm back in it to win it come the end of June.

The sad thing is that I've made progress but I'm afraid to even weigh myself for fear that I've competed wiped out any limited success that I've had over the last 3 months! 

Time to reinvest fat man. 

No distractions, excuses, or failures. Starting tomorrow at 6am it's time to be in it again. Hard.

It's time to re detox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment