Monday, October 24, 2016

Wow . . a reintrouction

So . . .

I haven't posted anything in years. YEARS.

My last post before the two I had in draft form and just released were from April of 2015. It is now October of 2016. That's crazy.

It's so cliched to be worked up over something so small.  But let me give you a giant update. I say giant because I'm not longer a Fat Man.

I'm a morbidly obese man trapped inside an elephant-sized man.

I'm the largest I've ever been and couldn't be more upset about it. I just weighed myself and the scale said, "Please wait while we scroll through the entirety of your weight." 

Over the last year I've let myself go. My exercise routine is abysmal, my confidence is shot, and, to make matters worse,  I was just getting a haircut, looked in the mirror and saw a hugely obese man staring back at me. Wow, how fat you can get when you eat anything you want at any time for any reason.

I realize with great shame that I'm not even trying. And it shows. So where do we go from here? 

In the past, I've committed myself to lofty goals of exercise routines, I've gotten ready for big events, and I've motivated myself through regular postings and letting you know how focused I've become. 

But it's become clear that I'm never going to be a normal-sized person. I will now need the belt extender on the airplane. When I'm not breaking chairs, I will find them too narrow for my overly humongous ass. 

That's all to say that I'm giving up, packing it in, and thanking you for reading. 

My apologies that this turned into a workout update blog, and a very bad one at that. The first couple of posts had hope, humor, and, most importantly,  fat a message worth spreading. 

Now, I have to decide how to move forward. How to continue in life until the inevitable happens. Until I have the innevitable heart attack or belly explosion that is sure to befall an obese man. 

Thank you for taking the ride, I hope you have better luck with your fitness and size-related goals.

- The Fat Obese Man 

No comments:

Post a Comment