Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Day 21 (of 110): So Tired

All weekend I didn't get sleep. Up until 1-2am on Friday and Saturday and Sunday out all day with getting to sleep until 11 and up at 5.

It's amazing, my apetite is so much greater when I'm tired. I feel like all I want to do is sleep and if I can't do that, I'll eat so that I can stay awake.

Luckily, I've had the fortitude to resist the extra eating for the most part. 

But on my way home I stopped got a bunch of delicious diet sodas and has myself two cartons of dates. I don't care how bad they are for me: dates are the candy of the natural world. 

I'm not sure if I should regret having the dates or not but it was nice to come home, watch a movie and get some dates.

Update: dates and soda was a terrible idea. I was exhausted so I took a nap afterward (after I was sufficiently satisted and full) . Then when I woke up, I ate dinner quickly and began work on a motion that kept me up to 11:30. It wa awful. 

Then I couldn't fall asleep and stayed up until 1am.  Suffice it to say, I am now exhausted today as well. And I didn't get much exercise in either. 

Let's just say reboot fail. 

89 days to go. 

- The Fat Man 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment