Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Day 22 (of 110): Fat Ass Blues

245.3 

I gained two pounds! This is awful.

I can't believe that goin crazy on some dates and not exercising would lead to weight gain! 

I can't accept that!

I've been working so hard, how could I possivle have gained weight! 

Ugh. 

All right. I'm not giving up but I'm pissed! 

This will not stand! 

Time to reinvigorate. I'm still exhausted today. In going home after work napping it up and then getting a full night's sleep so that I can finally get back into the swing of things!

There are only 88 days to go and here I am moving backwards! I can't even tell you how frustrating this is! 

Well I'm not going to give up! I'm going to keep pushing it. I will make up for this grave error! 

- The Fat Man

No comments:

Post a Comment