Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Day 20 (of 110): Dance The Night Away

That was quick. 

I made sure not to eat anything inappropriate today (Sunday). Instead, I went to the city and had a dance lesson! 

It was exhilarating to do something different! I loved learning new moves and trying them out. 

All in all it felt great to be able to do some exercise that wasn't scripted. At one point I was doing some lifts: a basic dancers lift where we both bend down and then the girl rockets up into the guys arms. And I tried it with a different more well-built girl and I ended up toppling over! It was awful. 

It just reminded me of how weak I really am. I couldn't even lift a dancer! 

That was a little sobering. At the end of the day, though, it was all about me getting in some exercise. I celebrated with a nice healthy dinner from Moe's a salad with grilled peppers and veggies! 

So far my progress this week has been good and I'm hoping I reap the rewards of positive changes! 

90 days to go!

- The Fat Man

No comments:

Post a Comment