Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Day 33-37 (of 110): in trouble

I know I'm in trouble. 

I'm on an upward slide. That granola bar in the plane, with its attendant sugar content, and the subsequent bad choices have made me start gaining weight.

Because I had no choice my food consumption was incredibly strict because I was at another's whim. On this strict diet, I dropped down to 238. However, since being back, I'm back up to 142.3.

And I've been making bad choices. The craving to binge has been there and I've fed into it. I've binged hard. 

And since my trip my exercise consumption is way down. Now I've run twice since being back but that's it. No push-ups, no yoga. And I'm feeling it. 

I'm getting more winded and more flabby. But I need the opposite to be the case. C'mon Fat Man, get it together. You only have 73 days to whip yourself into shape.  If you really focus from this point out you can be at an ideal weight before the 110 days end.

I need to refocus both on keeping this record, on eating well, and on exercising. Not to mention, finally taking steps towards the last trial. I need to start disconnecting. My television addiction is out of hand. I need to be moving more and putting all of that soul-sucking, intelligence-draining, mind-numbing television watching behind me. If I didn't focus on television, ill either get more sleep,  and consequently be more productive.

I know that television makes me lethargic, lazy, and sucks all of my free time. It's a story in extreme dysfunction. 

So why don't I just shut up and get it done? I don't know, I guess I think by writing it down and being more conscious of the issues, I can begin the process of being aware of my shortcomings and fix them. Even just by focusing on my failures, I hope that I will be forced to address them. 

Ok 73 days to go! 

Time to crunch! 

- The Fat Man 

No comments:

Post a Comment