Friday, April 17, 2015

Day 39 (of 110): Techno Boost

That's it. 

243.0 lbs 

My fat ass has gained five pounds since returning from vacation. I lost weight on vacation.  But, because I felt deprived while on vacation, I've binged like crazy since I got back. Not to mention eating that sugary shitty treat on the flight back that jump started a series of bad decisions that ultimately turned into my fat ass gaining five pounds! 

Did I need to eat at Bennihana on Tuesday? No! Peer fricken pressure.

Did I need to engorge myself the next day? No. I blame the fat and my weak willpower.

C'mon Fat Man, get it together. Get your fat-ass head back in the game. Dig deep. Fight back against your inclinations to be such a fat shit and get back on track.

Stop coming home tired and sitting on the couch for three hours watching tv before bed!! It's shameful! 

When was the last time you did any exercise? What, you did the elliptical like a sissy man for 21 minutes and you think you deserve a pass on ridicule? 

Go eat a carrot you fat shit. Stop stuffing your pie hole and learn to control yourself. How about this, if you don't want to be fat anymore, then don't be fat. Get out there. Do something with yourself.

Well, now that I've gotten that scolding out of the way, let's see where we left off.

I made some progress getting to week 3 of the hundred push-up challenge and then going back to week one so I could work my way up. The upside here is that I definitely have enough strength to do a full yoga routine. 

I lost 10 lbs in a month. Seriously, it's embarrassing.

I've started doing some basic elliptical.

My diet—with the exception of this week—has been very healthy indeed.

So what can I do to kick this thing into high gear? 

TECHNO BOOST!!!!

And by that I do not mean listening to techno music and working out harder.
I mean utilizing technology to start doing what I should have been doing from the very beginning. 

I just purchased a fitness tracker (I'll talk about this more when it gets here). I should be able to use this to monitor my movement and motivate myself to move more, even if it is just to meet the goal of 10k steps a day. 

Moreover, I'm going to use the crap out of the accompanying app to make sure that I'm up and ready to keep tracking.

Finally, I'm going to read some of doctor fuhrlman's book every day to keep myself focused and motivated.

Let's see what happens!! 71 days to go! 

- The Fat Man 




No comments:

Post a Comment