Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 56: Weekly Update

So, we made it through another week. Surprisingly, I am very close to reaching my goal of sixty days of yoga. Can you believe it?

For some reason, I thought I would be more excited to reach this place, but I am just sad that I have yet to see significant changes. I wanted to strong, flexible, and have significant stamina by this point. I'm embarrassed to say that as of now, all I have is a slightly more limber frame.

And yet, I feel like I've finally started moving in the direction of having an established exercise plan in place by the end of the decade. I'm not sure if I have clearly referenced this point for you, but it became clear that something I have been very keen to have is an established fitness regime. Knowing that I will never have enough time to work out or be motivated enough to go every day, I needed to find a way to keep moving every single day. Especially when I am tired, full, or sick.

Yoga is that solution. It is an activity I can do and it always makes me feel better. It provides peace of mind, strength of conviction, and the ability to commune with myself at least once a day.

So, as I start again on this next week, I will look forward to completing my goal of yoga and trying to incorporate a new activity. I hope you too will have luck as you push forward towards your own goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment