Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 67: Coming off of a missed day.

My goal has always been to make sure that I don't miss more than one day a week. Over the last week or so, I missed a number of days in a row because I was constantly traveling. Unfortunately, I fear that I have once again missed a day. I just don't have the motivation. I have been constantly moving and not enough resting, so I took yesterday (Saturday the 16th) off to rest. When coming back today, I was impressed that yoga was again harder than I had anticipated, I got my heart rate up and started to sweat earlier than I had been doing.

Even though it wasn't the best, I hope that I can start incorporating more action into my overall movements. In effect, I hope that I will be able to add something else to my yoga, like a cardio routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment