Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 69: One more try

Okay, I'm really refocusing today. I am a little upset that I'm only at Day 69, because it means that I have not done a good job of getting it together.

Of the 81 days that have past, I have only accomplished 69 days - thus I have already missed 12 days. This is not terrible, considering for my movement goal I've made. I only have to do 320 days of the year. Meaning that I can miss a full 45. I still have quite a ways to go to hit that, but I also want to make sure that I have not missed too many too early. We're only 81 days into this ting.

With that said, I want to refocus. I have missed far too many days, an average of one per week. Thus, for the next month, I don't want to miss a SINGLE day. So from today until April 22, I will not miss another day!

The yoga I did today was a pathetic display. It was done in about 12 minutes because I was late for a date, but I am sure that I can pull it back in and get my self in gear.

It's time to refocus, reformat, and recommit!

I hope you're goals are going well too. What struggles have you had? Have you found you've had big periods of failure?

Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment