Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 55: Rejuvinative Properties

So, I had a very late night on Thursday, to the point where I lost significant amounts of sleep and still had to get up early for work on Friday. I even stopped so low as to drink coffee to help revive my inner drive. And yet by 5 I was exhausted but I had significant plans for that evening. Because I was away from my home Thursday night, I felt compelled to do yoga.

So, I went through the routine ready to slog through it. To my surprise, when I finished it was far better than any coffee cup, it provided me with significant amounts of energy so that I felt completely rejuvenated. So much so that I was completely awake for the rest of the evenings plans.

Lesson learned: hung over, tired, or just feeling bleh, do yoga to recover!

No comments:

Post a Comment