Friday, March 22, 2013

Note to readers

Hello my friends.

I am so sorry that I have been absent as of late. As you now know, if you've been following my posts, I have had a life-changing event and consequently, I have been less than productive as of late. To make up for my wins in life, I stopped doing what I need to be doing. I began eating more and moving less. I took a number of days off and it has been bad. I will go back now and follow through with all of my posts, but I fear that I may have already missed my goal of posting for 340 days out of the year. However, even with that said, I will continue to strive towards it, because it is a mindset that I am moving towards.

In essence, I want to apologize for checking out for the lsat week or so. I was celebrating and have been doing some destructive activities which have made me lazier and consequently moved me father from my goals. But now I am refocusing, recommitting, and have set some new short-term goals to keep me motivated towards achieving this long-term goal. Namely, I want to be in the fittest shape possible by May 14th. I am taking a trip abroad to celebrate my life events and want to ensure that I am in peek physical condition.

Despite being unrealistic, I will aim to miss less than 3 days in the 2 months. I will try to work tirelessly so that I can accomplish my goals and really feel good about the progress that I will make!

So, please accept my apology for not updated and falling behind. Although I have stumbled, I will not fail, I will push forward with the confidence to become better, stronger, and more well rounded!

Thank you for bearing with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment