Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 57: In the longest time

I am content. I managed to ensure that I did my yoga every single day of this week, without missing a day, not even the weekend. I know that by the time I add that all up it will be a significant amount of time. It seems fairly clear that the impressive thing about any activity is that if you just do it consistently in small doses, you eventually get significant benefits.

I am proud that I made it through this entire week unscathed. I am concerned for next week because I will begin embarking on a journey of intense work and focus building up to the important part of March that I talked about previously. I have gotten to March and it is an important month.

And for once, instead of focusing on what I have yet to do, I will look forward and be proud of what I have accomplished thus far. I have made it to the end of a trying month and in just two weeks, my life could be radically different. This is both exciting and scary, but I know that at least I can get through a whole week of yoga without dying!

No comments:

Post a Comment