Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 54: Early Start

On days like today, I am forced to get up extremely early and get my Yoga in for fear of missing it, and yet, I am fairly confident that I will be able to work it into my overall routine.

Of late, I have been able to work on my physical fitness more. I have been pushing myself and entering the "yoga zone." The place between fluid movements and breathing and a terrible desire to stop. Power Yoga: Stamina allows me to push but not be afraid that it will never end. The result is that I reach the end of each session feeling satisfied, but also excited that I will keep moving forward.

Regardless, I am confident that I can keep up this pace.

More importantly, how are you doing? Have you been able to maintain a consistent pace in your goals? Have you found you have been struggling? For those of you who've kept going with your goals, have you noticed any discernable gains?

While my weight is relatively consistent, I have found that I've taken an inch or so off my waist. I know this not because I am getting a measuring tape out, but because I see that my clothes are fitting better. I'd like to get rid of all of my fat, but I know that is a chore that will take quite some time


Regardless, I am excited to continue moving forwards!


No comments:

Post a Comment