Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 113: The Darkness creeps and I fall

It's amazing. During the daytime, when I manage to squeeze in yoga, I'm clear and balanced. As soon as I attempt to do Yoga without lights, boom! I fall. I have absolutely no darkness balance. It's like a switch is flipped in my head and I can't balance anymore. In particular, there is the tree pose. It's very simply. You take one foot, hook it into your other leg and stand there. And yet, without fail, whenever the lights are off, I'm like a tree in a tornado, right on over.

Anyway, I did day 3, when combined with the 100 Pushup challenge, I really feel the strain its putting on my arm muscles. My chest and back are fine, but my triceps struggle when I get down into pushup pose.

I'll just have to keep pushing forward!

All right, on to more work!

Enjoy the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment