Tuesday, June 4, 2013

What I missed: hope?

Days 104–110

Total number of days to June 3: 154 days 

Total days I've missed:  44 days

Number of days I can miss an still meet my goal: 45

Spare days from now until January 1, 2014: ONE

Oh shit.

So, my fat ass had managed to get back on track just in time. I have one spare day from now until the end of the year. This means that no matter what happens, I will have to so yoga every single day or risk not meeting my goal.

Wow.

I knew meeting the goal would be hard but I figured the ability to miss 45 days would be more than enough to carry me through. Here we are, six months into this year and I've blown almost my whole quota. 

Challenge Accepted.


As any true procrastinator knows, it is the pressure situations, the times when there is no room for mistakes that motivates us to perform our best!

Moving forward , I know that I will have absolutely no leeway or room for failure!

So.

Here.


We.


Go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment