Monday, June 10, 2013

Day 117: Exercise Galore

All right, today was day 1 of adding another element to my fitness routine. I'm sure if someone who knows a lot about fitness saw my goals and then saw my implementation for the first 117 days I have been exercising this year, they would laugh at me. I know I need a cardio portion to my workout routine, but it's just that cardio is so HARD.

Not only that its tiring and messy and it takes time! Regardless, I'm going to try to implement 25–30 minutes a day of cardio on top of my 100 Pushup Challenge and Yoga activities.


Today I spread them out. I did cardio before 8, pushups in the middle of the day, and yoga at night. This was a semi-efficient system, but I will work on how best to incorporate the exercises.

The good news: I'm still in the running to complete my goals!


No comments:

Post a Comment