Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day 128: Weekend Reset

I love the weekends because they give me a chance to reset and rest.

I don't do my cardio on the weekends, so it all comes down to beautiful yoga. I've been toying with the idea of letting my muscles rest from the 100 pushup challenge. My only hesitation is that the last time I did that, I seemed to lose strength the next time I tried to do some more pushups.

Thus far, I have not done my pushups today, but I think I will do them tomorrow to make sure that I don't atrophy down to nothing.

All in all, having more exercise routines each week, helps me make the weekends feel really light. Instead of before where I was doing yoga everyday and then the weekends I struggled to do my yoga because I felt like I wanted to take a rest, now I am doing yoga, elliptical, and pushups, so when I do just the yoga it does feel like a rest.

That's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment