Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 114: Winded but Trying

So, I guess starting back up has finally caught back up with me.

The first couple of days were fine. I would do the yoga and no big deal. Today, I felt "winded" for the first time. Which is weird, because Yoga is not a particularly strenuous activity. I suppose I just need to get used to it again. It will get easier.

Anyway, today is the last weekday that I have before I begin picking up my exercise routine. In order to get in shape for the end of the summer, I've decided I need to start doing some real cardio activities. In line with this, I've decided to attend a gym. Starting on Monday, I am going to be using an elliptical for 20 minutes a day. I will attempt to add that to my routine of yoga and 100 pushups.

It's time to make some changes!

Here's to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment