Thursday, June 13, 2013

Day 119: Half a Realization

Last night while I was doing my yoga, I realized that technically speaking, in order to fulfill the terms of my goals, I only need to do a workout a day. I don't need to do two. So, if I need to take a day off from yoga every now and again, I can do so.

One of the lessons I took away from the first hundred days of this challenge, was that I can improve my overall flexibility and power for yoga if I rest every so often. This same rule holds true for running. I can run five days a week, and make up for it with yoga.

Now, obviously the biggest benefits will come from doing yoga along side the running, but it is nice to know that I can take a break without ruining my goal.

This is even better now that I only have 1 spare day left!


No comments:

Post a Comment