Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Day 118: Rocking Week 2

100 Pushup Challenge meet the END of week 2. Say what. Now each set is up to 61 pushups at a time. That's awesome. I'm still struggling to get through the sets, but it's always encouraging to see that I'm stronger than I was just two days ago. And even more than that, I am hopeful and confident that I will keep getting stronger.

I also like incorporating my cardio into my exercise routine. It doesn't feel like anything. It sucks for the 25–30 minutes that I'm doing it, but then I just don't think about it again. I shower and its over. It's not until my yoga that night that I think about it again. I can really feel it in my hamstrings.

Let me pause for a second. It is so weird that I'm using phrases like my hamstrings. "Well, I was shockin' my pecs for a 10-spot and got my delts all fired up" Who am I? I'm not saying I'm becoming a meat head. I'm just noting the gradual changes of incorporating exercise into my daily routine. Just simeple changes that are, hopefully, helping me be better.

Time in.

While doing my yoga, I can feel the lactic acid buildup and it feels good to have an rena to let it go. Just to ease out the tension.

All right, I'm pleased that I have yet to miss a day. I'm pleased that I have been going strong and will continue to go strong all summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment