Friday, March 20, 2015

Day 11 (of 110): Weakened Cravings

Day 11

I have been having cravings. It was to be expected. I have not eaten anything (other than diet soda) that I have committed not to eat. And yet I still crave pizza and all manner of delicious food.

And yet, these cravings are not as intense as they once were. I do not feel compelled to go there. They are merely thoughts, "hmm, it would be nice to have that" as opposed to "I NEED IT I CAN'T CONTROL IT. I NEED IT!"


I think that is progress. I think it is good that I am not having such intense cravings and yet I know I need to start making more progress. I need to get off the couch. I need to continue to exercise with a  passion for it, instead of just going through the motions.

I'm hoping that the weight just continues to come off and I get re-energized.

We'll see what happens on Day 14!

Here's till then!

- The Fat Man

No comments:

Post a Comment