Sunday, March 15, 2015

Day 6 (of 110): Perseverance

Day 6

Today is the day I push through. Yesterday while my feverishness did not return, I still did not feel 100% normal.

Today, however, I felt much better. Back to business as usual. I started out the day with a nice veggie and fruit smoothie and followed it up with a delicious dinner of kale, onions, cuban-style black beans, with steamed vegetables. It was delicious.

I did my C25K but am waiting on the pushup challenge until tomorrow.

Tomorrow is back to the workweek and the time when we are quickly approaching the end of week 1. I am excited to weigh myself and see how it is going. My hope is that I will begin to feel more energetic and lose some substantial weight, but I guess we shall see tomorrow.

Until then, only 104 days to go!

- The Fat Man

P.S. If you're feeling similarly or have just started your own trials, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment