Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 33: Fat-igued

Fatigued.

Fat + igued (as in to be glued to the couch). At least for me, there is a direct correlation between how much exercise, food, and others things I do and the amount of sleep I get. The more sleep I get the better I am able to tackle things like yoga and the amount of food I consume. I find it interesting though, that on days when I don't get sleep (like today) I feel five times hungrier and I can't handle the everyday stresses as well either. In fact, I didn't make it through my morning yoga, I failed miserably in fact, because I was too tired. (Don't worry, I plan to finish it when I get home tonight!)

Think about that! Do your sleeping patterns affect you movement goals or your food intake? For me, the more tired I am, the fatter I feel (and consequently become).

Here to getting more sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment