Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 41: Scream and Shout

I just wanna scream and shout!

I am rocking it! Two days in a row with Yoga Now. It is an intense workout (for a fat man). It requires that you have the aerobic and stretching all built into one package. Despite how annoying I find Marial Hemingsway, I am proud of my ability to keep pushing forward!


What I really like about it is how much of a workout it is. It really engages me both body and mind so that when I am done I am totally refreshed, the way a workout should feel. I feel completely displaced from regular surroundings and feel energized for the rest of the day.


I can really start getting used to this! I am feel some soreness here and there, but I know another week or two of this and I will be master of Yoga Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment