Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 52: Getting close

Well, I'm definitely making progress towards my overall goal. Soon I will be at my 60 days of yoga. With only 2 or 3 breaks I will have done yoga every single day for a period of 63 days! That is really exciting.

And yet, I worry that I need to continue pushing my physical fitness to I reach a level that is commensurate with my desired body type.

Yoga is a great activity because it is focused, incorporates stretching, and pushes me to work on flexibility. But it does not have a strong cardio component. Additionally, the resistance training it provides is less than ideal for someone of my body type.

I need to keep finding ways to increase my physical fitness in a way that fits in with my overall goals and time constraints. Maybe the 100 Pushup Challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment