Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 40: 50 Times The Power

All right. Yoga Now can bite it! I did it. I finished yoga now and I did it well. I didn't cut any corners. I did a full-50 minute workout with intense cardio portions!

While this may not seem like that great of an accomplishment to you. To me this is monumental. When I started this a little over a month ago, I tried to do yoga now and I couldn't get past 20 minutes, with 10 minutes of that being lying on the floor and doing stretches and ab activities. I counted it because at that point my fitness level was so low that it was the best that I could do.

Now, I can do the whole thing. It is a challenge, but I know that with another week or so of doing this every day, I will be able to rock it, just like I was able to do with Power Yoga. This is a real accomplishment because it shows that I am getting stronger, fitter, and hopefully will continue to feel great!


So, I feel like I've gained fifty times the power since I began. I hope you have stuck with your goals and have been feeling more powerful yourself! Having refocused this week, I am hoping to see some drastic gains by March! I need to see drastic gains by March, so let's do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment