Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 45: On track early

Day 1 of getting back on track is in effect.

I woke up and immediately did my base, some power yoga. I'm still tired but not as tired as I was this weekend when I pushed off yoga all day. This is the tired that comes along with waking up early and having my body not be 100% awake. Over the weekend, I was dealing with the long-standing fatigue that resulted in not pushing my body through an appropriate wake-up routine, i.e. forcing my body to do some exercise.

Regardless, I am on track now. I am posting first thing in the morning and getting ready for a great day. I am excited to keep pushing myself for the second half of February so that I can be in top form for March. No longer will I fall back on excuses.

No Excuses will be my mantra. When I find myself saying that I am tired, scared, bothered, sick, etc. I will try to remind myself that nothing tastes as good as thin feels and that March is too important to leave up to poor habits and a big waste line.


With that in mind, Happy Monday! Let's kick this work-week off productively!

No comments:

Post a Comment