Sunday, February 17, 2013

Day 44: Week in Review

So, this week hasn't been the best. Despite needing to make February as productive as possible, I've been finding myself lagging in my yoga practice and in my eating.

I'm frustrated in myself, but I know it is a matter of complacency and will power. I've seen some marginal successes and have be demotivated by them. Additionally, general fatigue has set in. What I need to remember is that this is a process. I need to just keep moving forward and not let my failures drag me down.

I also need to recognize all of the gains that I have made. I have done yoga for 44 days. I have increased my stamina and flexibility. I have had more energy and been generally happier. It is important to keep focusing on these things so that I can get back on the track of forward movement. Despite feeling that I've taken a step backwards, I am actually moving along the path towards ultimate bodily control. I am in control of my goals and moving towards being a better overall me.

I hope to increase this trend by falling back on the basics. I've gotten away from my power yoga, which I will be doing daily and then trying to supplement it with other forms of yoga.

As you struggle, think about what you have done well. Have you had some successes? If so, what are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment