Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 19: Reluctant Movement

It still sucks, but it's almost at the point where it's just not that bad. I do it, and then I move on. I get up, do my yoga, and then proceed to do anything else.

On an unrelated note, I have a new phenomena happening that has been quite disconcerting.

Every morning after I do my yoga, I shower, eat breakfast and get ready for my day. I get dressed and pick out an outfit that I think makes me look fairly good and then its off to work. But something strange has been happening.

I'll look into the mirror to see how my outfit looks and I look out and see this fairly attractive person looking back at me. The clothes I pick out seem to be flattering in all the right ways. I'm like, nice! This is going to be a good day. Then I leave the house and head to work.

It is only halfway through work, usually when I stop off at the restroom that I see it. My body and clothing choices have transformed. Instead of a slightly attractive person, I just see a fat guy staring out at me. The clothes I thought looked slimming at home, are all popped out and bulgy in all the wrong places.

I've developed two theories for this later day telescoping that is happening! One: I actually am ballooning once I get to work based on the different humidity and whatnot at home compared to work. Two: My mirrors at home suck the big one and some crazy anorexic installed slimming mirrors!

I'm convinced it has to be one or the other, because otherwise there is no explanation.

Oh well! Here's to another day of telescoping and ballooning!

Good luck with your goals today, keep up the great work I know you have it in you to continue moving forward. We're only 5 days away from that habit!

Keep it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment