Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 5: Whoops, here we go.

So, I totally meant to blog last night after doing my Yoga, but I forgot and then it slipped until this morning. Does this mean I have missed a day? Or can I make up for it by making two posts today?

Is building a habit more about the number of times you do something or the number of days you do it?

I'm hoping it is the number of times, but I will acknowledge my mistake and realize that one of my precious 25 days of missing blogging has expired. I may only miss 24 more before I am out of my own contest.

Wuh-oh! Anyway, I did my yoga last night and it was a stuggle just to get to 20 minutes. I'm not sure I will every be able to finish the entire 50 minutes, but I will keep trying!

As for you, good luck on Day 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment