Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 22: Back On Schedule

All right, as you can probably tell from the time stamp of this post, I'm back at my normal schedule. It was a little difficult to jump right back in and make sure that my yoga form was perfect, Especially after doing yoga last thing last night, but it was and is supremely necessary to ensuring that I feel good and am able to keep on track towards the habit forming.

The best part is that I've tried to to tailor the activity of exercising to blogging so I always do this after that.

Regardless, I'm running late so back to the grind!

Keep up the hard work, believe it or not we're almost there! 4 more days and we have ourselves a habit. Plus at this point you will surely see your fellow goal-setters dropping like flies. Take pride in your accomplishment and realize that you have been gunning towards being better and better!! Be proud. Be mighty. Be powerful!



No comments:

Post a Comment